I came across this marketing training course by Anthony Morrison. So here is my review Partner With Anthony Morrison Program 2020. He is not a new name in the affiliate and digital marketing. He has about more than 10 years of experience in digital marketing and had great success in running many online businesses. If you are serious about success and changing your financial future in improv...
How To Verify Your WordPress Site On Pinterest??
Do you want to verify your WordPress Site On Pinterest?
You need to follow the simple steps mentioned below in the post.
Before that learn some points why we need to verify our site on Pinterest?
Pinterest is one of the most popular social media platforms and it will allow you to access Pinterest Analytics, Overview, insights of your audience to manage your products, brands and affiliate market.
You can manage activities like –
- Find out how people are engaging with your latest pins.
- View your most popular Pins to build your content and media strategy with confidence.
- You can target your audience according to their locations, gender, age group, etc.
There is a lot to explore, analyze, learn when it comes to Pinterest Analytics.
Without further delay let’s Verify your site with Pinterest
1. SignIn to your Pinterest account.
2. Upgrade your Pinterest account to the Business Account
You need to create a business account, if you don’t want to change your account to business profile you can create a new business account. It is absolutely free and simple to step. Just fills the basic information and you are ready to go.
3. Claim your website on Pinterest
This step is the final step for which you came here ie how to claim your website on Pinterest?
- Goto top rightmost button on the page, Select Edit settings.
- Click on Claim Tab
- GoTo your Claim your website section and click on Claim button
- Copy the HTML meta tag after clicking on Claim button
Note: In the image as i have already claimed my site, there is unclaim button, if you are doing it first time you will see Claim button
Step 4 : Login To your WordPress Admin Portal
Now you have to login to your WordPress site admin portal and Goto the Yoast SEO -> Social-> Pinterest . Now enter the HTML meta tag in the textbox and click on Save.
I hope you have learned how to verify your WordPress website in Pinterest. Please let me know how you find it in the comments below.